Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A list of random items:

1.  I have apparently become physically unable to brush my chompers in the morning without vomitting.  
2.  Some days, my belly button is very shallow.  Other days, it remains its very deep, very weird self. 
3.  My cat loves when I vomit.  Maggie does not.
4.  We really need a new bed.
5.  I desperately want a Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper bag.  Unfortunatey, the one that I would REALLY love to have is $325.  Thankfully, there is another that I think is beautiful that is only $99.  Saving $226 is enough justification, I think, to buy the other, smaller one that I would like that is only $89.
Red Velvet Society Satchel... MINUS  Wistful Weekender - Daisy... MINUS petunia pickle bottom ??...
EQUALS $137 SAVINGS!!!
(DON'T QUESTION IT... IT WORKS)
6.  I sometimes think that I am most excited to have this baby just so Sarah O'Toole Duggan can take pictures of it. 
7.  I really have no desire to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl before I have it.  Sorry Mom, Cassidy, Allison, Sarah and anyone else who is disappointed.
8.  Often, when I type youtube.com, it comes out youtubel.com.  Don't know why I add the L.  Sometimes, it's youtuble.com.  Just happens.


1 comment:

  1. I have no desire either! I think it's a good quality...parenting requires patience!

    ReplyDelete