Thursday, July 22, 2010

I didn't lie, I was just wrong.

After the miscarriage this Spring, I told Mike that if/when I did get pregnant again, I would not complain about anything.  I would love every single minute of everything and I would relish every moment of being pregnant. 

Well... that hasn't so much been the case.  Ask anyone around me.  I've told everyone who will listen just how bad I feel.  I've shared harrowing tales of car sickness, morning sickness and night sickness; of hip pain, boob pain and headaches.  I actually sent a text message to my mom the first time I got sick.

Complaining aside, I do love it.  I love knowing that there is a little bean growing up inside me.  I love that my 3 am prayer sessions with the toilet god are a physical reminder that everything is as it should be at this point.  And, well, I love having something to complain about!  I love being able to say, "Oh no, I got sick!  Oh, this baby is getting me!"  

So, please forgive the dramatics.  Forgive me for whining and complaining.  It's what I have to be excited about right now.

PS
I got sick twice yesterday at work and my shoulders hurt from hunching over the toilet... LOVE IT!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment